Thursday, May 2, 2013

Independent Pretty Blonde Massage Therapist Lady

Hello, thanks for reading one of my first blogs relating to my wellness career as a healthy lifestyle coach! Please visit my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/julesmassageladylasvegas/  
Thank you!! It is much appreciated.


I have included one of my ads below.  Thank you! 
Take care and please enjoy reading my blog posts!  


I'm Jules, an independent pretty blonde massage therapist lady in Las Vegas, NV.  I do outcall massage and will go to your hotel or your residence to give you a relaxing therapeutic massage. Now is your chance to unwind. Call me ☎ 7 0 2 - 4 4 3 - 4 3 5 0 to schedule an appointment and for my special rates and availability.

I started my Massage Therapist career in early 1997. After 2 years of study, in 1999 I received an A grade on my National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage exam.

I specialize in Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Sports, Pregnancy, Hip Knee & Ankle, Advanced Swedish, Therapeutic Stretching I, II & III, Energy, Light Touch and Tantra massage.

I have developed a clientele that ranges from athletes to entrepreneurs. I enjoy meeting new people. Feel free to call. I thoroughly enjoy taking care of your sore, tired muscles. You will feel rejuvenated and have improved energy.          



© All Rights Reserved

Author Disclosure:
The author of this blog is not a nurse, not a physician and not a doctor. This is not a prescription. This is not a recommendation.  Please consult with a doctor first before getting a massage or taking any vitamins, herbs, pills or medication. By reading this blog and following these suggestions, you are accepting full responsibility for your own decisions and actions and may not hold the author of this blog responsible for any physical, mental or emotional harm or damage. If any of these suggestions that you follow result in side affects such as sickness, dizziness, nausea, chills or fever, stop the action immediately and consult with a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi this is Jules:
I always welcome your comments and encourage them!