Friday, April 6, 2018

Outcall Massage Therapist Lady in Las Vegas, Summerlin or Henderson ~ I Use Pure Essential Oil

I use pure essential oil on your skin and muscles. Usually, the main ingredient is grape seed oil or coconut oil which is about 99.9%  of my mixture. The other .01% is a blend of different oils. Some of the essential oils that I combine are lemongrass, geranium, clove, eucalyptus and peppermint. The mint oils are great for breathing in the aromatherapy while relaxing during the massage. The oils are also excellent for skin detox and overall skin health.

I would love to apply them onto your body while you relax and unwind.

Please text or call me 702-443-4350 to schedule your massage session. I do outcall to your location in the areas of Las Vegas, Summerlin and Henderson, NV. I am an independent provider, qualified and nationally certified.

Outcall Massage Therapist Lady in Las Vegas, Summerlin or Henderson.



© All Rights Reserved

Author Disclosure:
The author of this blog is not a nurse, not a physician and not a doctor. This is not a prescription. This is not a recommendation.  Please consult with a doctor first before getting a massage or taking any vitamins, herbs, pills or medication. By reading this blog and following these suggestions, you are accepting full responsibility for your own decisions and actions and may not hold the author of this blog responsible for any physical, mental or emotional harm or damage. If any of these suggestions that you follow result in side affects such as sickness, dizziness, nausea, chills or fever, stop the action immediately and consult with a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi this is Jules:
I always welcome your comments and encourage them!